After five years of eating nothing but meat, Saifedean explains everything he learned about how to grill a steak, and why to grill it. Being well-nourished with meat is the best way to avoid getting addicted to highly-addictive processed junk. In this week’s seminar, Saifedean discusses the most important things he learned about sourcing and preparing meat to stay healthy, as well as some of the most relevant readings that have shaped his thinking on this topic, and the connection between fiat money and fiat food.
- Weston Price’s Nutrition and Physical Degeneration (Libgen in pdf and epub, and in html on Gutenberg Project.)
- zerocarbzen.com: the website that first got me to try a meat-only diet
- Diagnosis-Diet: Dr. Georgia Ede’s website with some eye-opening articles on the benefits of meat and the dangers of plant-foods.
- Eat meat, not too little, mostly fat. Amber O’Hearn’s good intro to the diet
- Dr. Shawn Baker’s MeatRX.com is a great community for carnivores. Baker’s book The Carnivore Diet is also a good start.
- The Savory Institute uses grazing animals to rejuvenate dead soil
- Otto Wilde is the best grill ever invented and I highly recommend it. Use the code saifedean to get 10% off.
- The Cinder grill is the best indoor grill and a great plastic-free sous-vide machine. Use the code BTC to get $50 off.
Visit academy.saifedean.com/meat to find out more about Saifedean’s experience following the carnivore diet.