Bitcoin Magazine market analyst Dylan Leclair joins us for an in-depth discussion of the many ponzi schemes and failed financial institutions of our times, and how he identified the problems with them in his prescient writings. Dylan discusses the many red flags and structural problems with Luna/UST, Three Arrows Capital, Celsius, Blockfi, FTX, and Genesis, and why so many people refuse to see the warning signs and seem to want to fall victim for anything that offers them the holy grail of “yield.” We conclude with Dylan’s view on the bond market, why he successfully predicted the recent crash in bonds, what his expectations are for the fiat market moving forward, and what the lessons of crypto ponzis have to teach us about fiat and its ponzis.
- Speculative Attack – Pierre Rochard
- The Myth of National Defense – Hans Herman Hoppe
- Debate with Mashinsky
- Saifedean’s thread on why withdraw bitcoin from exchanges
- Only the stronger survive – Allen Farrington
- Dylan’s Thread on GBTC and Grayscale
- Dylan’s Thread on Genesis
- Luke Gromen Twitter account
- Saifedean’s first book, The Bitcoin Standard.
- Saifedean’s second book, The Fiat Standard.
Enjoyed this episode? You can take part in podcast seminars, access Saifedean’s courses – including his ongoing course ECO22: The Fiat Standard – and read chapters of his forthcoming book, Principles of Economics, by becoming a Saifedean.com member. Find out more here.