136. Starfish Publishing with Niko Laamanen
Niko Laamanen, founder of Konsensus Network, joins us to discuss bitcoin publishing and his company’s decentralized “starfish” organizational model. He explains how reading The Bitcoin Standard led him to found the world’s first bitcoin-only publishing house and how he harnessed an international network of volunteers to publish over 40 bitcoin titles in ten languages. He and Saifedean also discuss Niko’s journey with Austrian Economics, the importance of hodling bitcoin and work being done to support bitcoin adoption in Madeira.
- Niko on Twitter.
- Konsensus Network on Twitter.
- Konsensus Network blog.
- The Bitcoin Whitepaper.
- See Konsensus Network’s website for titles referenced during the conversation including Layered Money, The Price of Tomorrow, Choose Life, Bitcoin: Everything divided by 21 million and The Starfish and The Spider.
- Saifedean’s first book, The Bitcoin Standard.
- Saifedean’s second book, The Fiat Standard.
Enjoyed this episode? You can take part in podcast seminars, access Saifedean’s courses – including his ongoing course ECO22: The Fiat Standard – and read chapters of his forthcoming books by becoming a Saifedean.com member. Find out more here.