119. The Magic Money Tree – Interview With Isabel Oakeshott and James Melville
In this episode Saifedean joins Isabel Oakeshott and James Melville for an interview at the Speakeasy Podcast. They discuss why Saifedean decided to write The Bitcoin Standard, his views on the recent bitcoin price dip and the impact of the fiat “magic money tree” on society.
- The Speakeasy podcast on Apple Podcasts.
- Saifedean’s first book, The Bitcoin Standard available in 20 languages.
- Saifedean’s second book, The Fiat Standard available in English, Turkish, Spanish and French.
- All of Saifedean’s podcast episodes are available at academy.saifedean.com/podcast
- Saifedean on Twitter.
Enjoyed this episode? You can take part in podcast seminars, access Saifedean’s courses – including his new course ECO22: The Fiat Standard – and read chapters of his forthcoming books by becoming a Saifedean.com member here.